Profile West |Brentford
Profile West is a landmark building which provides an impressive modern office environment in keeping with its prominent location on Brentford’s Golden Mile adjacent to GlaxoSmithKline’s headquarters. The Great West Road (A4), as a long-established corporate location, continues to provide excellent national and international access.
Profile West provides a total of 52,990 sq ft (4,923 sq m) on the ground floor and five upper floors with two passenger lifts and an excellent car park provision. Tenants include Air Mauritius, Safetykleen UK Limited, Fit For Sport Limited, Kirby Group Engineering UK Limited, Radiall Limited, and PIA Corporation.
For more information and to view the website go to www.profilewest.co.uk
Profile West provides high specification offices with flexible floor plates delivering effective work space.
Profile West offers an inspiring initiative called Brent Life designed for work life balance:
- Free yoga classes every Wednesday lunchtime with a qualified yoga teacher
- Regular pop-up food stalls offering gourmet food (at Brentside Park opposite)
- Daily Sandwich Man visits at midday offering sandwiches, salads, snacks and cold drinks
- Fully air-conditioned
- Impressive reception with full height atrium
- Accessible raised floors (250mm)
- Suspended ceilings
- Excellent natural light from perimeter glazing and atrium
- Floor to ceiling height of 2.65m
- Building manager
- Two 13-person lifts
- Shower facilities
- Excellent car parking ratio
- 24/7 access
- CCTV and pass-controlled entry system
- Building Manager
Brentford Regeneration Projects
Work is well under way to make Brentford one of the most desirable London locations, where people can enjoy affordable housing, run successful businesses and enjoy all the cultural diversity and green space the area has to offer. The Projects include:
- Great West Corridor – Hounslow Council is in talks with TFL for a new station, an Elizabeth line shuttle to link the area to Southall, and the West London Orbital out to Brent Cross. Proposals for a cycle super highway and wider pavements, plus new shops, cafes, schools, and a leisure centre are also being considered.
- The Brentford Project by Ballymore – plans to build almost 900 homes on the waterside between Brentford’s high street and the River Brent to include 16,258 sq m of shops, a cinema, supermarket, gym, leisure facilities and an arts centre.
- Brentford Lock West redevelopment delivering 520 contemporary flats and townhouses next to the Grand Union Canal. Phase 3 to be completed in 2023.
- New Brentford Community Stadium – the new home of Brentford Football Club and the London Irish rugby team from next year
- Hounslow Council are preparing a bid for Hounslow to become London Borough of Culture 2021. If successful they will receive £1.35m for arts, culture and entertainment in Hounslow from the London mayor’s office.
The strategic location on the Great West Road (A4), an 8 minute walk to Brentford Train Station and high street, and close to the M4 and the districts of Chiswick, Hammersmith and Richmond, makes this an ever popular ‘work and life’ destination.
Journey times by car:
- M25 (J15): 13 minutes
- Heathrow Airport: 18 minutes
- Central London: 28 minutes
Journey times by train from Brentford Station:
- London Waterloo: 30 minutes
- Clapham Junction: 19 minutes
- Weybridge: 44 minutes
Journey times on foot:
- Brentford Station: 8 minutes
- Brentford High Street: 8 minutes
- Boston Manor underground station (Piccadilly Line): 19-minute walk
Brentford High Street is an 8-minute walk and offers an array of shops, banks, restaurants and bars.
- Subway: 6-minute walk
- The Co-operative Food: 7-minute walk
- Tesco Extra: 15-minute walk
- Top Notch Health Club: 6-minute walk
For more information or to request a viewing please call the Orbit Southern office on 020 8750 1410 or email email@example.com
950 Great West Road
Directions / Map
|Space||Sq Ft / People||PCM / PA|
Ground Floor - Suite 2
||2458 25||£4,814 pcm / £57,763 pa £4,814 pcm / £57,763 pa|
First floor - Suite 2
||2317 24||£4,537 pcm / £54,450 pa £4,537 pcm / £54,450 pa|
2nd floor - Suite
||2300 24||£4,504 pcm / £54,050 pa £4,504 pcm / £54,050 pa|
Third Floor - Suite A
||4,054 45||£7,939 pcm / £95,269 pa £7,939 pcm / £95,269 pa|
Third Floor - Suite C
||687 7||£1,345 pcm / £16,145 pa £1,345 pcm / £16,145 pa|
- All Inclusive Package
- 24 Hour Access
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Storage
- Building Manager
- Lift Access
- Raised Floors
Talk to us
Call us 020 8750 1410