Grosvenor House |Gatwick, Reigate, Redhill and Surrey
Grosvenor House – A great business location
Headquarters office building benefiting from excellent transport connectivity and nearby amenities
Grosvenor House occupies a highly prominent position in Redhill town centre overlooking the recently improved Memorial Park, which has undergone a £1.4m transformation. All the amenities are within easy walking distance, including the mainline station, the Belfry Shopping Centre and a number of restaurants and coffee shops.
Grosvenor House has recently undergone refurbishment and benefits from a new look reception and the following specification:
- 145 on-site parking spaces (1:350 sq ft ratio)
- VRV Air Conditioning
- Raised Floors
- Suspended Ceilings
- Recessed LG3 Lighting
- WC’s on each floor
- 2 x 13 person lifts and a goods list
For more information and to view the website go to www.grosvenor-redhill.co.uk
Redhill Regeneration Projects
Redhill is changing with 6 new developments taking place to further enhance the town centre amenities. These projects include:
- Memorial Park – over £1.4m has been invested in the park to provide a new cafe pavilion operated by Pistachios in the Park, sports zone with free tennis courts and multi use games area and community orchard
- Brand new Sainsburys, Travelodge and gym being constructed at Warwick Quadrant
- New Waitrose store at Redhill Station Quarter by 2018
- Redevelopment of Redhill Train Station
- New residential and retail offer at Redhill Station Corner
- Brand new residential, retail and leisure offer at Marketfield Way providing a 6 screen cinema, retail units and flats.
Easy access to Gatwick Airport
Redhill is a major business location approximately 24 miles south of Central London and only 7 miles from Gatwick Airport. It is well located for the motorway network within 2 miles of the M25 (Junction 8).
The mainline train station provides a fast and frequent service to London Victoria and London Bridge (fastest travel time approximately 28 and 33 minutes respectively) and Gatwick Airport is approximately 7 minutes. There is also an East/West service from Tonbridge to Guildford and Reading.
There are a number of new and private public development projects that will enhance the local amenity including a new Sainsbury’s, Waitrose and Travelodge.
For more information or to request a viewing please fill in the online enquiry form or call the Orbit Southern office on 020 8750 1410.
Grosvenor House, 65-71 London Road, Redhill, RH1 1LQ
Directions / Map
|Space||Sq Ft / People||PCM / PA|
Ground, 1st & 2nd floors
||41,397 N/A||Available on application. Available on application.|
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Storage
- Lift Access
- Raised Floors
- Shower Facilities
Talk to us
Call us 020 8750 1410