One Brentside Park |Brentford
Last available suite at One Brentside Park
Brentside Park comprises four campus style office buildings in an attractive riverside environment with other occupiers including Verisure Services UK Limited and The GSK Human Performance Laboratory.
The park is prominently located on the Great West Road by the River Brent, opposite the landmark buildings of GlaxoSmithKline’s European Headquarters and Profile West, and is within walking distance of Brentford Station, Brentford High Street, Boston Manor (Piccadilly Line) and a range of local amenities.
One Brentside Park is a self-contained building of 26,842 sq ft – the only one of its size in West London. We have one remaining suite totalling 5,928 sq ft on the first floor, perfect for your team of 50-60 people.
For more information and to view the website go to www.brentsidepark.co.uk
Verisure Services (UK) Ltd occupy the remainder of the building.
“Orbit Southern have helped us through a successful relocation to Brentford. Brentside Park is an ideal location for our business and we look forward to continuing our relationship with Orbit Southern.”
Adriana Martin, UK Customer Relations Director
Brentside Park offers an inspiring initiative called Brent Life designed for work life balance:
- Free yoga classes every Tuesday lunchtime with a qualified yoga teacher (held at Profile West)
- Regular pop-up food stalls offering gourmet food
- Daily Cafe2U visits at midday offering coffee, hot chocolate, sandwiches, snacks and cold drinks
- Newly refurbished
- 5 & 12-person passenger lifts
- 19 car parking spaces (car parking ratio of 1:307)
- New VRV air-conditioning
- Full access raised floors
- Suspended ceilings
- LG3 lighting
- Impressive reception and entrance foyer
- Fully carpeted
- Antiglare double glazing
- Beautiful riverside setting in landscaped grounds
- EPC rating B (50)
- Building Manager
Brentford Regeneration Projects
Work is well under way to make Brentford one of the most desirable London locations, where people can enjoy affordable housing, run successful businesses and enjoy all the cultural diversity and green space the area has to offer. The Projects include:
- Great West Corridor – Hounslow Council is in talks with TFL for a new station, an Elizabeth line shuttle to link the area to Southall, and the West London Orbital out to Brent Cross. Proposals for a cycle super highway and wider pavements, plus new shops, cafes, schools, and a leisure centre are also being considered.
- The Brentford Project by Ballymore – plans to build almost 900 homes on the waterside between Brentford’s high street and the River Brent to include 16,258 sq m of shops, a cinema, supermarket, gym, leisure facilities and an arts centre.
- Brentford Lock West redevelopment delivering 520 contemporary flats and townhouses next to the Grand Union Canal. Phase 3 to be completed in 2023.
- New Brentford Community Stadium – the new home of Brentford Football Club and the London Irish rugby team from next year
The strategic location on the Great West Road (A4), an 8 minute walk to Brentford Train Station and high street, and close to the M4 and the districts of Chiswick, Hammersmith and Richmond, makes this an ever popular ‘work and life’ destination.
Journey times by car:
- M25 (J15): 13 minutes
- Heathrow Airport: 18 minutes
- Central London: 28 minutes
Journey times by train from Brentford Station:
- London Waterloo: 30 minutes
- Clapham Junction: 19 minutes
- Weybridge: 44 minutes
Journey times on foot:
- Brentford Station: 8 minutes
- Brentford High Street: 8 minutes
- Boston Manor underground station (Piccadilly Line): 19-minute walk
Brentford High Street is an 8-minute walk and offers an array of shops, banks, restaurants and bars.
- Subway: 6-minute walk
- The Co-operative Food: 7-minute walk
- Tesco Extra: 15-minute walk
- Top Notch Health Club: 6-minute walk
For more information or to request a viewing please call the Orbit Southern office on 020 8750 1410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
One Brentside Park
Great West Road
Directions / Map
- Air Conditioning
- Lift Access
- Raised Floors
Talk to us
Call us 020 8750 1410