Four Brentside Park |West London to Heathrow
Self-contained HQ property
Brentside Park comprises four campus style office buildings in an attractive landscaped environment nestled next to the picturesque River Brent. The strategic location on the Great West Road (A4) in Brentford, a short walk to Brentford station and high street, and close to the districts of Chiswick, Hammersmith and Richmond, makes this an ever popular ‘work and life’ destination.
Other occupiers on the park include Verisure Services, Transform Medical Group and The Human Performance Laboratory.
The park is prominently located opposite the landmark buildings of GlaxoSmithKline’s European Headquarters and Profile West and is within walking distance of Boston Manor (Piccadilly Line) and a range of local amenities.
Four Brentside Park is a newly refurbished self-contained building totalling 28,579 sq ft – the only one of its size in West London.
For more information and to view the website go to www.brentsidepark.co.uk
- 100 car parking spaces (car parking ratio of 1:286)
- Newly refurbished self-contained building
- 12 person passenger lift, with provision for a further 5 person lift
- 4 pipe fan coil air-conditioning
- Full access raised floors
- Suspended ceilings
- LED lighting
- Impressive reception and entrance foyer
- Fully carpeted
- Central glazed atrium to first floor
- Antiglare double glazing
- DDA compliant access and WC’s
- Ground level rear loading door
- Beautiful riverside setting in landscaped grounds
Four Brentside Park is available as a whole, in floors or in part floors depending on your requirement.
The Great West Road (A4) is a long established corporate location and provides excellent national and international communications with easy access to central London, Heathrow Airport and the national motorway network.
Journey times by car:
- M25 (J15): 13 minutes
- Heathrow Airport: 18 minutes
- Central London: 28 minutes
Journey times by train from Brentford Station:
- London Waterloo: 30 minutes
- Clapham Junction: 19 minutes
- Weybridge: 44 minutes
Journey times on foot:
- Brentford Station: 8 minutes
- Brentford High Street: 8 minutes
- Boston Manor underground station (Piccadilly Line): 19 minute walk
Brentford High Street is an 8 minute walk and offers an array of shops, banks, restaurants and bars.
- Subway: 6 minute walk
- The Co-operative Food: 7 minute walk
- Tesco Extra: 15 minute walk
- Top Notch Health Club: 6 minute walk
For more information or to request a viewing please call the Orbit Southern office on 020 8750 1410 or email email@example.com
Four Brentside Park
Great West Road
Directions / Map
|Space||Sq Ft / People||PCM / PA|
||28,579 200+||Available upon application Available on application.|
- Air Conditioning
- Lift Access
- Raised Floors
Talk to us
Call us 020 8750 1410