Four Brentside Park |Brentford
Four Brentside Park – A Self-Contained HQ Property
Four Brentside Park is a newly refurbished self-contained headquarters building totalling 28,579 sq ft – the only one of its size in West London. Situated within Brentside Park which comprises four campus style office buildings in an attractive landscaped environment nestled next to the picturesque River Brent. The strategic location on the Great West Road (A4) in Brentford, a short walk to Brentford station and high street, and close to the districts of Chiswick, Hammersmith and Richmond, makes this an ever popular ‘work and life’ destination.
Other occupiers on the park include Verisure Services UK Limited and The GSK Human Performance Laboratory.
The park is prominently located opposite the landmark buildings of GlaxoSmithKline’s European Headquarters and Profile West and is within walking distance of Boston Manor (Piccadilly Line) and a range of local amenities.
For more information and to view the website go to www.brentsidepark.co.uk
Brentside Park offers an inspiring initiative called Brent Life designed for work life balance:
- Free yoga classes every Tuesday lunchtime with a qualified yoga teacher (held at Profile West)
- Regular pop-up food stalls offering gourmet food
- Daily Cafe2U visits at midday offering coffee, hot chocolate, sandwiches, snacks and cold drinks
- 100 car parking spaces (car parking ratio of 1:286)
- Newly refurbished self-contained building
- 12-person passenger lift, with provision for a further 5-person lift
- 4 pipe fan coil air-conditioning
- Full access raised floors
- Suspended ceilings
- LED lighting
- Impressive reception and entrance foyer
- Fully carpeted
- Central glazed atrium to first floor
- Antiglare double glazing
- DDA compliant access and WCs
- Ground level rear loading door
- Beautiful riverside setting in landscaped grounds
- EPC available
- Building Manager
Four Brentside Park is available as a whole, in floors or in part floors depending on your requirement.
Brentford Regeneration Projects
Work is well under way to make Brentford one of the most desirable London locations, where people can enjoy affordable housing, run successful businesses and enjoy all the cultural diversity and green space the area has to offer. The Projects include:
- Great West Corridor – Hounslow Council is in talks with TFL for a new station, an Elizabeth line shuttle to link the area to Southall, and the West London Orbital out to Brent Cross. Proposals for a cycle super highway and wider pavements, plus new shops, cafes, schools, and a leisure centre are also being considered.
- The Brentford Project by Ballymore – plans to build almost 900 homes on the waterside between Brentford’s high street and the River Brent to include 16,258 sq m of shops, a cinema, supermarket, gym, leisure facilities and an arts centre.
- Brentford Lock West redevelopment delivering 520 contemporary flats and townhouses next to the Grand Union Canal. Phase 3 to be completed in 2023.
- New Brentford Community Stadium – the new home of Brentford Football Club and the London Irish rugby team from next year
The Great West Road (A4) is a long-established corporate location and provides excellent national and international communications with easy access to central London, Heathrow Airport and the national motorway network.
Journey times by car:
- M25 (J15): 13 minutes
- Heathrow Airport: 18 minutes
- Central London: 28 minutes
Journey times by train from Brentford Station:
- London Waterloo: 30 minutes
- Clapham Junction: 19 minutes
- Weybridge: 44 minutes
Journey times on foot:
- Brentford Station: 8 minutes
- Brentford High Street: 8 minutes
- Boston Manor underground station (Piccadilly Line): 19-minute walk
Brentford High Street is an 8-minute walk and offers an array of shops, banks, restaurants and bars.
- Subway: 6-minute walk
- The Co-operative Food: 7-minute walk
- Tesco Extra: 15-minute walk
- Top Notch Health Club: 6-minute walk
For more information or to request a viewing please call the Orbit Southern office on 020 8750 1410 or email email@example.com
Four Brentside Park
Great West Road
Directions / Map
|Space||Sq Ft / People||PCM / PA|
||28,579 200+||£59,540 pcm / £714,475 pa £59,540 pcm / £714,475 pa|
- Air Conditioning
- Lift Access
- Raised Floors
Talk to us
Call us 020 8750 1410