4 Heathrow Boulevard |Heathrow
4 Heathrow Boulevard – Office Suites Available Directly Opposite Heathrow Airport
4 Heathrow Boulevard is an impressive office building within a prominent landscaped business park location – the only one of its kind on the Bath Road.
Heathrow Boulevard consists of five buildings set within a vibrant business park with mature and spacious landscaped grounds, ideally located close to Heathrow Airport. With lunchtime yoga classes, tenant lunches, regular pop-up food stalls and a lunchtime shuttle bus to Staines, Heathrow Boulevard is an ideal location for any size business. Heathrow Boulevard is an established business destination having already attracted occupiers such as Acer UK Ltd, The British Airline Pilots Association, Wise Technical Ltd, Grupo Bimbo and Beumer Group Ltd.
We have a number of smaller suites available in 4 Heathrow Boulevard from 420 sq ft on all-inclusive flexible terms from 12 months upwards.
Suite 4: 1,342 sq ft (124.7 sq m) – 4 car parking spaces
Suite 1: 3,540 sq ft (328.9 sq m) – 10 car parking spaces
This Second Floor Suite can be split into 3 smaller suites:
Suite A: 1,205 sq ft (112 sq m) – 4 car parking spaces
Suite B: 420 sq ft (39 sq m) – 2 car parking spaces
Suite C: 1,690 sq ft (157 sq m) – 5 car parking spaces
For more information and to view the website go to www.heathrowboulevard.com
Heathrow Boulevard offers an inspiring initiative called HB Life designed for work life balance:
- Networking events (Spring Lunch, Summer BBQ, Christmas Meet & Treats)
- Free yoga classes every Tuesday lunchtime with a qualified yoga teacher
- Regular pop-up food stalls offering gourmet food
- Daily food van at midday offering sandwiches, snacks and cold drinks
- On-site refreshment vending machines
- Free lunchtime shuttle bus service to the Two Rivers Shopping Centre in Staines-upon-Thames every Wednesday & Friday
- Picnic area with benches, deck chairs, boules court, badminton & chess
- Discounted rates on food, drink & accommodation with the Holiday Inn Hotel next door
- Within Heathrow free travel zone providing bus services to the airport – see map
- Fully accessible raised floors
- LG7 compliant lighting with daylight sensors
- Impressive double height reception
- Double glazed windows
- Refurbished WC’s
- 2 x 13-person passenger lifts
- High quality finishes throughout
- Suspended ceilings with recessed lighting
- 24-hour access and estate security
- On-site Orbit Southern management office – Meet the Team
- Building Manager
- Potential for expansion within the building or office park
- Excellent car parking
- A mature, attractively landscaped setting
- No airport user restriction
Ground Floor Suite 1 let to Firstco Ltd
“Firstco have based our Airport Engineering Team at Heathrow Boulevard. This places us close to one of our key clients and offers flexible office space within a well-maintained business park. This is our second office with Orbit Southern and we look forward to continuing the relationship further in the future.” – Steve Ikin, Associate Director, Firstco Ltd
Heathrow Boulevard is ideally placed for national and international travellers, located opposite Heathrow Airport with easy access to the M4 and M25 motorways that provide rapid access to Central London and the rest of the national motorway network.
Heathrow Boulevard is easy to get to by car as it is a short distance from the M4 Junction 4 (via the Heathrow Spur) and the M25 Junction 14.
A free of charge scheduled bus service that stops on Bath Road close to the business park entrance provides a frequent service to Heathrow Airport from where the Paddington Express and London Underground each provide regular rail services to Central London – with the Paddington Express having a journey time of only 15 minutes.
Local retail facilities can be found at Sovereign Court – within walking distance, as are a number of hotels on Bath Road which provide restaurant and bar facilities. In addition, there is a free shuttle bus service – exclusively for the use of occupiers on the estate – that provides a lunchtime service to Two Rivers Shopping Centre in Staines.
To make an enquiry please call the Orbit Southern office on 020 8750 1410 or email email@example.com
4 Heathrow Boulevard
280 Bath Road
Directions / Map
- 24 Hour Access
- Air Conditioning
- All Inclusive Package
- Bicycle Storage
- Building Manager
- Lift Access
- Raised Floors
Talk to us
Call us 020 8750 1410