2 Heathrow Boulevard |Heathrow
2 Heathrow Boulevard
2 Heathrow Boulevard is an impressive headquarters office building prominently located opposite Heathrow airport offering office space from 4,370 to 13,270 sq ft. Heathrow Boulevard is an established business destination, the only one of its kind on the Bath Road, consisting of five buildings set within a vibrant business park with mature and spacious landscaped grounds.
Heathrow Boulevard is strategically located close to the principal entrance to Heathrow Airport, and has attracted businesses such as Acer UK Ltd, The British Airline Pilots Association, Wise Technical Ltd, Grupo Bimbo and Beumer Group Ltd.
The First Floor offer 8,900 sq f of office space which is flooded with natural light from the atrium.
For more information and to view the website go to www.heathrowboulevard.com
*Rent exclusive of service charge and business rates
Heathrow Boulevard offers an inspiring initiative called HB Life designed for work life balance:
- Networking events (Spring Lunch, Summer BBQ, Christmas Meet & Treats)
- Free yoga classes every Wednesday lunchtime with a qualified yoga teacher
- Regular pop-up food stalls offering gourmet food
- Daily food van at midday offering sandwiches, snacks and cold drinks
- On-site refreshment vending machines
- Free lunchtime shuttle bus service to the Two Rivers Shopping Centre in Staines-upon-Thames every Wednesday & Friday
- Picnic area with benches, deck chairs, boules court, badminton & chess
- Discounted rates on food, drink & accommodation with the Holiday Inn Hotel next door
- Within Heathrow free travel zone providing bus services to the airport – see map
- Fully accessible raised floors
- Double glazed windows
- Passenger lift
- High quality finishes throughout
- Suspended ceilings with recessed lighting
- Shower facility
- 24-hour access and estate security
- On-site Orbit Southern management office – Meet the Team
- Building manager
- Potential for expansion within the building or office park
- Excellent car parking – 48 car parking spaces
- A mature, attractively landscaped setting
- No airport user restriction
Evo Dental occupy 4,111 sq ft on the ground floor of 2 Heathrow Boulevard.
“Evodental began to look at potential sites for a second clinic to be situated in the London area in early 2015 and we had a range of options. Great transport links at Heathrow were undoubtedly attractive but we were also extremely grateful to Orbit Southern for working with us to make the move as smooth as possible. Since that time they have maintained the site to a very high standard and stayed in touch to ensure we are happy. We have a great relationship and I would not hesitate to work with them again to grow our business.”
Steve O’Brien, Group Practice Director, Evodental Centre Limited
Heathrow Boulevard is ideally placed for national and international travellers, located opposite Heathrow Airport with easy access to the M4 and M25 motorways that provide rapid access to Central London and the rest of the national motorway network.
Journey times by car:
- Heathrow Terminals 2 & 3: 5 minutes
- Staines-upon-Thames: 12 minutes
- M25 (J14): 7 minutes
- M4 (J4): 4 minutes
- Central London: 30 minutes
Heathrow Boulevard is located within the Heathrow free travel zone where local bus services stop on Bath Road, close to the business park entrance, and provide frequent services to Heathrow Airport.
Journey times by train:
- Heathrow Express to Paddington: 15 minutes
- Piccadilly Line: Heathrow to Green Park: 52 minutes
- Elizabeth Line (opening 2020): Heathrow to Bond Street – 26 minutes
Local retail facilities can be found at Sovereign Court, which is within easy walking distance, as are a number of hotels on the Bath Road which provide restaurant, bar, cafe and gym facilities.
Journey times on foot/ free travel zone bus:
- HI Pizza & Sports Bar, Holiday Inn: next door – a 3 minute walk at most!
- Sandwich Bar: 10 minutes (2 minutes by free travel zone bus)
- Sovereign Court Shops: 10 minutes (3 minutes by free travel zone bus)
- Costa, The Premier Inn: 15 minutes (4 minutes by free travel zone bus)
- Steak & Lobster, Radisson Blu: 19 minutes (5 minutes by free travel zone bus)
- Carluccio’s, The Marriott: 20 minutes (6 minutes by free travel zone bus)
In addition, Orbit Southern run a free shuttle bus, exclusively for the use of occupiers on the estate, that provides a lunchtime service to the Two Rivers Shopping Centre in Staines-upon-Thames.
To make an enquiry please call the Orbit Southern office on 020 8750 1410 or email email@example.com
2 Heathrow Boulevard, Bath Road, West Drayton, Middlesex, UB7 0DQ
Directions / Map
- 24 Hour Access
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Storage
- Building Manager
- Lift Access
- Raised Floors
- Shower Facilities
Talk to us
Call us 020 8750 1410